Get Thine Tickets to The Faire
Tickets go on sale through our website beginning on April 15. Join our email list at the bottom of any page for discount codes, insider information, and more. Emails are sent out weekly during the event.
Tickets are non-refundable and can be used any single day of the faire. Robin Hood’s Faire is open rain or shine.
Season PassDaily Admission at a Fraction of the Cost
Adults 16+ | $45
Youth 7-15 | $30
Pet | $15
Pays for itself in 3 visits.
Event TicketTickets on Sale April 15
Adults 16+ | $16
Youth 7-15 | $12
Pet | $5
Pet EntryTickets on Sale April 15
See Pet Restrictions Below
Public-Friendly Pets Only
Call 860-478-5964 with questions
Online ticket purchases include a 10% Connecticut Admissions & Dues tax, service fees, and credit card fees.
- What is Included: Like an agricultural fair, your admission includes entry to the Faire and all shows. It does not include merchandise, food, drink, alcohol, games, rides, tipping entertainers, and other events as noted.
- Parking: Parking at the Faire is free with local non-profits requesting a kind donation to support their cause. This donation is done at your discretion.
- Payment Types: We accept cash and credit at our box office on all festival days. All food, drinks, rides, and games are cash only.
- ATM: For your convenience, an ATM machine is available on site. Look for signs.
- Printing Your Ticket: You can show your ticket using a smartphone. Tickets ordered online will be emailed to you as a printable PDF immediately to the email address you specify during your purchase. A credit card transaction fee, service charge, and 10% Connecticut Admissions and Dues tax are included in your online ticket purchase.
- Busking: Busking is an old-world term that means to “Pass the Hat” as a way to solicit tips. If you enjoy a show, consider showing your gratitude. Tipping is always done at your own discretion.
- Cannons: Please be advised that we may have a cannon firing at 10:30 am to announce the opening of our event. At 6 pm we may fire a cannon to announce our closing.