Media & News
2021 Faire Media Release
Looking for a place to start gathering information for your story? Read our current release.
REQUEST A PRESS PASS
If you are a member of the print, television, or radio media, you may request a single-day press pass. This pass does not apply to online blogs, nor are passes issued on the final weekend of our event.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your pass.
You are welcome to bring a single photographer to assist or take advantage of our high-resolution images shot by our professional photo team.
Please use our photos. Please credit as “Courtesy of Robin Hood’s Faire” if needed.
2021 Robin Hood Fast Facts
- Celebrating 11 YEARS of smiles and fun in 2021.
- A Family Adventure: Experience an enchanted recreation of what a spring festival might have been like in Nottingham long ago.
- A Craft Bazaar: wander the streets of a bustling themed marketplace between shows and discover a king’s ransom in gift treasures, foods, turkey legs, wine, mead, and craft brews.
- 5 Consecutive Weekends: Every Saturday and Sunday, from May 22 to June 20, 2021.
- 7 Stages of fun and numerous themed performances daily including jousting, comedy, armored combat, archery, and live-flight falconry demos, circus-style entertainment, and more.
- Hundreds of street performers, costumed characters, and volunteers help breathe life into an old-world village.
- 2021 marks the Faires first year at the Harwinton Fairgrounds, 150 Locust Rd, Harwinton, CT. Minutes from Hartford.