Robin Hood’s Faire is an enchanted recreation of a medieval festival as one might have been long ago. Join us for Weekend 2 with six stages of continuous entertainment featuring sword swallowers, jugglers, slack-rope walkers, high energy music, battling knights, and a REAL medieval joust. With over 75 Shops, local craft beer & cider, great food and plenty of COVERED & SHADED seating areas for you to relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of the faire.
Be the first to greet her majesty at the opening gate for 1030am and stay for hours of entertainment, shopping, food and fun until 6pm each festival day!
Hours are 1030 to 6pm Saturdays and Sundays until June 20th!
Finale Weekend | June 19 & 20
While pets are allowed on all faire days, we’ve set aside this special weekend for them to join in the fun with our pet costume contest.
In accordance with guidance put forth by state and local authorities our COVID policy has changed.
Mask use for outdoor events is voluntary and will only be required:
while waiting in lines
when seated at shows
in a restroom building
at shops where posted
Our policies will be strictly enforced. Management reserves the right to remove anyone from the faire without refund
Updated May 16, 2021
Robin Hood's Faire Fast Facts
- Who: Anyone who enjoys having fun.
- What: Robin Hood’s Faire is a family-oriented event for people and pets of all ages.
- Where: Harwinton Fairgrounds, 150 Locust Road, Harwinton, CT
- When: Every Saturday & Sunday from May 22 to June 20, 2021.
- Hours: 1030am to 6pm
- Tickets: You can get tickets on our website or at the Faire on all event days.
- Pets: We love pets, and you are welcome to bring yours on all Faire days. Please see the restrictions below. Dogs must have PROOF of current rabies vaccination to enter.
Get TicketsTickets on Sale - April 15, 2021
Youth Admission (ages 7-15): $12
Child Admission (ages 0-6): Free
Pet Admission (see details) $5