Robin Hood’s Faire is an enchanted recreation of a Medieval festival as one might have been long ago. For more than ten years, this exciting event has brought smiles to guests’ faces from around the New England area and beyond. Join the thousands of other families who have made us their family tradition. You’ll be glad you did.
Friends & Family Weekend | May 22 & 23
Join us for our opening weekend as we celebrate our Friends, Neighbors, and Families.
In accordance with guidance put forth by state and local authorities our COVID policy has changed.
Mask use for outdoor events is voluntary and will only be required:
while waiting in lines
when seated at shows
in a restroom building
at shops where posted
Our policies will be strictly enforced. Management reserves the right to remove anyone from the faire without refund
Updated May 16, 2021
Robin Hood's Faire Fast Facts
- Who: Anyone who enjoys having fun.
- What: Robin Hood’s Faire is a family-oriented event for people and pets of all ages.
- Where: Harwinton Fairgrounds, 150 Locust Road, Harwinton, CT
- When: Every Saturday & Sunday from May 22 to June 20, 2021.
- Tickets: You can get tickets on our website or at the Faire on all event days.
- Pets: We love pets, and you are welcome to bring yours on all Faire days. Please see the restrictions below.
Get TicketsTickets on Sale - April 15, 2021
Youth Admission (ages 7-15): $12
Child Admission (ages 0-6): Free
Pet Admission (see details) $5