Food & Drink
At Robin Hood’s Medieval Faire, prepare to embark on a mouthwatering culinary adventure that will tantalize your taste buds and have you coming back for more! With no food tickets required and affordable prices, you can indulge in an array of delightful flavors without breaking the bank. Trust us; you will want to sample these tasty treats that elevate your faire experience.
Explore the food options at the faire, where you’ll find a delectable selection of dishes and drinks suited to every palate. From hearty, savory meals to sweet, refreshing beverages, there’s something for everyone at our bustling food stands. Visit the Faire and start planning your unforgettable gastronomic journey. Come and taste the magic for yourself at Robin Hood’s Medieval Faire!
Meal deals for just $5
Burgers, hot dog, chicken, fries, and more. Affordable food options run by the Faire.
Fantastic subs for just $5 and $6
Enjoy a steak and cheese, meatball and cheese, or chicken BBQ as well as fried mozzarella sticks and yummy pickle fries too! Affordable food options run by the Faire.
- Festival Foods – burgers, dogs, chicken sandwiches, & tenders with fries
- The Giant’s Turkey Legs – turkey legs, turkey dinners, turkey sundaes, mac & cheese, lemonade
- Mel’s Magical Meals – bread boule soups & stews, hand pies, scotch eggs, loaded fries
- Stella & Olivia’s Royal Kettle Korn – kettle corn
- Bear & Co. Bakery – Specializing in confectionary necessities
- Get Baked Potato Company – Baked Potatoes with all the fixings
- Marco Polo’s Boba Tea – Boba tea, Coffee, Iced Coffee, and more
- Royal Subs – affordable and fast subs for $5/$6
- Pirate Ice Cream – Arrr ya ready for some ice cream?
- The Lady’s Apple Crisp – apple crisp with a scoop of ice cream
- The Fudge Lady – handmade fudge in a variety of flavors
- The Pickle Place – pickles! dill and garlic half sour!
- The Polish Kitchen – pierogi, sausage and peppers and more!
- Half-Pint Pub – craft beer, local cider, fresh mead, sweet wine. Drink up!
- Jester’s Bazaar – loose candy, dried fruit, honey sticks, rock candy and more!
Note: We allow re-entry into the Faire and permit outside food and non-alcoholic drinks to accommodate dietary restrictions. Get your hand stamped at our entry gate before running out to your vehicle to bring back your lunch. Please note that Faire management reserves the right to inspect all containers at, entering, or leaving the Faire. Shown prices subject to change without notice.