Food & Drink
No food tickets and affordable food options mean you’ll save time and money at the Connecticut Renaissance Faire. Look below for a host of food options available to you while you visit.
Meal deals for just $5
Burgers, hot dog, chicken, fries, and more. Affordable food options run by the Faire.
Fantastic subs for just $5 and $6
Enjoy a steak and cheese, meatball and cheese, or chicken BBQ as well as fried mozzarella sticks and yummy pickle fries too! Affordable food options run by the Faire.
- Festival Foods – burgers, dogs, chicken sandwiches, & tenders with fries
- The Giant’s Turkey Legs – turkey legs, turkey dinners, turkey sundaes, mac & cheese, lemonade
- Mel’s Magical Meals – bread boule soups & stews, hand pies, scotch eggs, loaded fries
- Stella & Olivia’s Royal Kettle Korn – kettle corn
- Bear & Buby’s Bakery – Specializing in confectionary necessities
- Get Baked Potato Company – Baked Potatoes with all the fixings
- Marco Polo’s Boba Tea – Boba tea, Coffee, Iced Coffee, and more
- Royal Subs – affordable and fast subs for $5/$6
- Pirate Ice Cream – Arrr ya ready for some ice cream?
- The Lady’s Apple Crisp – apple crisp with a scoop of ice cream
- The Fudge Lady – handmade fudge in a variety of flavors
- The Pickle Place – pickles! dill and garlic half sour!
- The Polish Kitchen – pierogi, sausage and peppers and more!
- Half-Pint Pub – craft beer, local cider, fresh mead, sweet wine. Drink up!
- Jester’s Bazaar – loose candy, dried fruit, honey sticks, rock candy and more!
Note: We allow re-entry into the Faire and permit outside food and non-alcoholic drinks to accommodate dietary restrictions. Get your hand stamped at our entry gate before running out to your vehicle to bring back your lunch. Please note that Faire management reserves the right to inspect all containers at, entering, or leaving the Faire. Shown prices subject to change without notice.