A Special Offer
You are likely here because a team member saw your product, thought you would be a great fit at our show, and pointed you to this page.
This page is an invitation to apply to sell your handcrafted wares at the 11th annual Robin Hood’s Faire in Harwinton, Connecticut. Our show takes place over five consecutive weekends, from May 22 through June 20, 2021. We attract an average of 1,500 – 1,700 guests daily that we are confident would be interested in what you have to sell.
Robin Hood’s Faire is an enchanted recreation of an old-world spring festival complete with jousting knights, magicians, street performers, period music, and more. Guests spend the day watching themed shows, shopping, eating, and playing games.
A Special Offer
This season, we’re offering artisans and crafters a special booth rate of only $2 Square Foot (regularly $2.75 SF). When you do the math, that’s just $20 a day for a 10×10 tent to get your product in front of interested customers.
There is no application fee to apply to the show, so there is no risk to you. We are here to help. Our Merchant Coordinator, Jen Provost, is happy to answer your questions at Jen@ctfaire.com.
General requirements to participate:
- Merchandise: We are looking for artisans and handcrafters that fit the show’s medieval theme. Some resell items are acceptable. Reach out to us with photos of your work if you have questions.
- Period Booth: It is preferred merchants have a period tent or cart representing the medieval period; we make exceptions on a case-by-case basis and offer suggestions on making your easy-up fit the theme. Please contact us for information.
- Costumes: All merchants and their employees/volunteers must wear costuming appropriate for the medieval period. Halloween costumes are not proper attire. We can make recommendations on where to get costuming should you require it.
COVID-19: In the event that state and local government does not allow us to open, we will notify all vendors immediately and take one of the two following steps regarding your paid merchant fees:
- We will refund your fees upon request
- We will automatically forward your fees to the 2022 season (May 21 to Jun 19, 2022)
Apply NowSpecial Rate For Our 2021 Season
Flat rate. We don't take a commission on sales.
Be seen by an avg of 1500-1700 guests/day.
Costume Examples of actual merchants at Robin Hood’s Faire
The experienced team that has successfully owned and operated the Connecticut Renaissance Faire for more than 20 years has been running Robin Hood’s Faire for more than 10. The Connecticut Renaissance Faire is the second largest Renaissance Faire in New England, followed by Robin Hood’s Faire in third.