Robin Hood’s Faire is an enchanted recreation of a medieval festival as one might have been long ago. Join us seven consecutive weekends of family fun on six stages of continuous entertainment featuring sword swallowers, jugglers, slack-rope walkers, high energy music, battling knights, and a REAL medieval joust. With over 75 Shops, local craft beer & cider, great food and plenty of COVERED & SHADED seating areas for you to relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of the faire.
Opening Weekend | May 21 & 22
While pets are allowed on all faire days, we’ve set aside this special weekend for them to join in the fun with our pet costume contest.
Robin Hood's Faire Fast Facts
- Who: Anyone who enjoys having fun.
- What: Robin Hood’s Faire is a family-oriented event for people and pets of all ages.
- Where: Harwinton Fairgrounds, 150 Locust Road, Harwinton, CT
- When: Every Saturday & Sunday from May 21 to July 3, 2022.
- Hours: 10:30am to 6pm
- Tickets: You can get tickets on our website or at the Faire on all event days.
- Pets: We love pets, and you are welcome to bring yours on all Faire days. Please see the restrictions below. Dogs must have PROOF of current rabies vaccination to enter.
Youth Admission (ages 7-15): $12
Child Admission (ages 0-6): Free
Pet Admission (see details) $5