- Newsletter Discount: Get access to special offers, discounts, insider information, and giveaways when you join our free e-newsletter.
- Group Discounts: You can get $4 on General Admission when one person in your group of 20 or more paying customers pays for the entire group. Be sure to ask for this discount before you purchase your tickets. You can also preorder group discounts in advance through our website.
- Senior Discounts: Adults ages 60 and up can get $2 off their General Admission. The discount does not apply immediately upon purchase of admission. The Senior discount only applies at the Faire entrance so that we may verify age.
Military Discounts: Active or Retired members of the Military (and their families) are admitted to the Faire at $2 off General and/or Youth admission when paid for by the soldier. Please have your military ID available.
Discounts do not stack and cannot be applied to other discounts.
- WHAT IT INCLUDES: Admission includes all performances by entertainers unless otherwise specified on our website. Some activities may have additional costs.
- TICKETS GOOD FOR ALL DAYS: Unless otherwise specified, tickets are good for any same-day admission to this year’s Connecticut Renaissance Faire performance.
- INCLUDES TAX: Your tickets include a 10% Connecticut Admissions & Dues tax.
- ALL SALES FINAL: All ticket sales are final. This means no refunds, exchanges, rain checks, or transfers of any ticket type to another party. When ordering tickets online, please be sure of your ticket quantities before submitting your order.
- SAME DAY RE-ENTRY ALLOWED: We allow same day re-entry to the Festival with a valid hand stamp from our front gate personnel.
- TICKETS DO NOT CARRY FORWARD: Unused tickets do NOT carry forward to future events. Please be sure to use your tickets or share them with someone who can use them.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: commercial photography without express written permission from Faire Management is forbidden (this includes the sale of photos for editorial use). Photographic permission for personal use is granted. All guests of the Faire (whether paid or free) grant permission for their photograph to be used in our collateral materials.